About
he, 17 and she, 17
Disclaimer

The-Man

The guy who is so lost without you.

Desires

..YOU
..YOU
..YOU
..& ONLY YOU

By My Side

HE
SHE

Precious days

> i am jus inferior
> 100th post le.. almost every single post is abt he...
> maybe i should not exist in her life at all..
> recalling back......
> can you jus forget the world for mi jus once?
> off day.. but sian...
> 2 days
> like last time...
> to her..
> pain

Lost Memories

> March 2006
> April 2006
> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007

Your Say

don't need tagboard
Because
Nobody
Will come =/

Music

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

3 sms for her which i dun dare to send..
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

this few days we are getting along with each other quite well.. chat joke with each other.. send her home when is getting late.. it seems smooth on the surface.. but it seems like a storm is blowing.. i got 3 sms i wanted to send.. but i din cos i noe if i did, the STORM will blew...

sms1
eh.. i noe there are still distance between us.. somethings i only can hope for.. u still kept reservations towards me.. u wun take my call for no reasons.. u wun return my missed calls.. u wun reply to some of my msg.. am i right? although u said there will be a time for us to go out, arrange at other time.. but deep in my heart, i noe u are jus saying.. i noe tt day will nv come.. everything u got ur own things on.. there is totally no time for me.. all these things i dun wish to say out.. only can bear it.. however, i only can hope there is a really a day when u got time for me.. i can only hope for a day where u will reply to my msg and take my calls even is jus casual chat.. when is tis day goin to arrive? tears filled my eyelids.. swallow silava down my dry throat =(

sms2
have u ever ask urself y we meet? i asked myself.. i meet u cos i wan to.. i wan to see ur face.. i wan to see ur smile.. how abt u? our meeting is always due to friends or co or sch.. is there a day when our hearts say tml meet each other cos i wan to go out with each other to enjoy each other's compancy? is there goin to be a day when our purposeis to meet each other only in to a happy mood, stressless? maybe tt day wun come.. perhaps the mms i have spend lots of time to make alr been deleted.. i tot my place in ur heart alr go back like last time.. but now, i realise, i am no impt to u.. i have no place in ur heart.. maybe u really feel nth to me.. even e least amt of love for mi aso dun have.. perhaps everything done had nv moved you at all.. heartbroken.. depressed.. =(

sms3
saw mel's personal msg in msn.. yin wei zhai hu, suo yi pa shi qu.. if is tt so, i really wish to noe whether u zhai hu wo mah? whether u pa shi qu wo mah? i really wish to noe the ans.. a quoting from the tv.. u can find ppl who u love dem more than mi, but u will nv find another person who love u more than i do.. i love u.. be the ger of my life.. the one and only in my life.. hao mah?

-Sign Off @ 4:06 AM :)